[채용] Awair - Product Manager(영문)
About The Role
Do you enjoy startup environments? Are you interested in IoT devices? We have a role that you might enjoy. Awair's product managers are at the center of the business, bridging gaps between engineers, marketing, sales, and support. They own the roadmap, strategy, feature definition, and execution of a dynamic indoor air quality startup. This role spans many types of activities, from strategic to tactical, giving a unique opportunity to influence the company's direction.
Awair is an IoT company with a mission to ensure people can breathe safely, anywhere they spend time indoors. To this end, Awair has built an indoor air quality monitoring software platform with residential and commercial solutions that enable people to easily understand, improve, and share their indoor air quality. By democratizing air data, and providing both data trends and insights in real-time, Awair empowers building owners, educators, and the public (and their families) to feel safe, wherever they spend time indoors, be that where they live, work, go to school, etc.
As Awair’s Cloud Product Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for leading the mobile app and dashboard development - document problems, break down project executions, define product specs and user stories, manage scrum executions, and measure results.
- Work closely with our app and Cloud engineering teams to continually innovate on Awair’s offerings.
- Conduct research on the Indoor Air Quality market and work closely with existing and prospective customers to identify areas of improvement and also new features to be developed.
- Create and manage a product strategy that aligns with our business objectives to keep Awair at the forefront of IAQ innovation.
- Work closely with the hardware product team to ensure timely coordination with key features.
Awair has offices located on multiple continents. You will work in our Seoul office but also closely align with our headquarters located in San Francisco, California in roadmap and strategy.
- Conversational and good written English.
- Ability to analyze and translate business requirements into mobile and dashboard product specifications and user stories.
- Ability to plan and execute projects by breaking them into multiple phases, coordinate with the engineering team in identifying technical requirements, estimate efforts, manage risks, and measure results.
- Ability to triage and manage production issues and coordinate all tasks until it is DONE.
- Ability to quickly learn the current web and mobile functionalities, provide improvement suggestions, and manage the testing and releases.
- Comfortable in taking calculated risks and making informed decisions.
- Able and willing to work and coordinate with our headquarters located in San Francisco, California on roadmap and strategy.
- Prior product management or relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in the related field.
- Some limited travel may be necessary.
Nice to Have
- Prior experience on a growing team, preferably having shipped web applications related to IoT sensing.
- Experience in the development of environmental sensing products.
- Experience with product ideation and management tools like Jira, Confluence, Figma, etc.
Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or want to apply!
You can see the job description here as well: Check out this job at Awair: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3275838157